It has been fun watching him grow! He looks like Michael! I can't wait for the next family gathering so I can meet him and Sam!Denise
He is so handsome. I love these pictures of the two of you. You look like such a proud Grandma!
Wow! T-man is BIG!! Maybe he'll be a famous football player someday. I cannot believe that he's almost a year old. Oy! Nothing like a baby growing up to make you feel old. Tee hee. w00t!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It has been fun watching him grow! He looks like Michael! I can't wait for the next family gathering so I can meet him and Sam!
Denise
He is so handsome. I love these pictures of the two of you. You look like such a proud Grandma!
Wow! T-man is BIG!! Maybe he'll be a famous football player someday. I cannot believe that he's almost a year old. Oy! Nothing like a baby growing up to make you feel old. Tee hee. w00t!
Post a Comment